Removing Orthodontic Wax From Dried Clothes

I washed and dried my family clothes (mostly cottons) with two containers of orthodontic wax (for braces) in my son's pocket. Everything is spotted. I've tried everything to get the stains out without success. Does anyone have any suggestions?

By Patty from Roanoke, VA

I am not sure if this will work, but if you get candle wax on something, they say to put the item in the freezer for a while and then pick it off.

Hope this helps.

Patty

I washed and dried a blue crayon with a new load of jeans. I called shout to see if it would work,they said no but to try rewashing the load with the hottest water the fabric could stand and the regular detergent amt plus 1 cup of baking soda. I used warm water with era and 1 box of baking soda from the fridge it was ready to be replaced anyway. Most of the stain came out and the jeans that didn't, I rewashed and it came out. might be worth a try. It sure was a lot easier than pre-treating all those stains. jill