Prizes for Theater Contest

So, what would be a nice and cheap prize for a theater contest?

cathsrg from Seattle, WA

Sorry -what is a Theater Contest ?

Please re-post, what is a theater contest?

sorry, it's stupid to call it that. Your supposed to act, like 5-7 minutes, and the best performance wins. We just don't know what the prize should be..

I'm not sure what a theater contest is or how old the people are in it. You can try which has a lot of inexpensive gifts.

I like to do $5 giftcards to local fast food places (McDonalds, Beef A Roo, Subway, etc), it can get expensive, so I usually do them for the "bigger" games & for smaller games (like bday bingo) I just buy large boxes of candy (usually $1, or less) & put them in cute bags. It's alot better than the plastic junky toys kids throw away. If this is for adults, maybe you could do cheap candles (check Michaels clearance, I found great sutff for a quarter). Movie theater tickets would be a great prize too, or even $5 to a local video rental store along w/ a bag of popcorn or something like that :)

Holidays and Parties Parties AdviceNovember 14, 2007
Cooking Contest
Tips for Entering a Cooking Contest
Christmas Truck
Decorating a Truck for a Christmas Parade
Using DVD Subscription Services
Soundproofing Foam
Soundproofing a Room