Decorating A Straw Hat For Mother's Day

I need ideas for how to decorate a straw hat for a mother's day banquet.

Ruth from Russell

Ribbon and silk flowers and lace have always worked well for me. Just gather up what you can lay your hands on, and try out various ways. Once I put a large rinestone pin on my garden party hat, and that was a big hit, and it was real, real simple.

Find fake flowers at a thrift shop, rinse them up in the bathtub if you don't have a kitchen sink sprayer, and cut them up to hot-glue around the brim.

Decorating Straw Hats
Decorating Straw Hats
Crafts AdviceMay 7, 2008
Mother's Day Party Ideas
Mother's Day Party Ideas
Mom and Kids Celebrating Mother's Day
Celebrating Mother's Day
Straw Hat
Fixing a Straw Hat
Woman in Straw Hat
Dyeing a Straw Purse or Hat
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 4:02:26 AM on 10.0.2.145 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.