Mercedes (Miniature Pincher)

Mercedes is 14 years young and is a Miniature Pincher

Ten years ago someone brought her back to the pet shop I worked at and said they didn't want her anymore. Look at that face and tell me nobody loves her!

Her favorite thing to do is she loves to sleep on Clifford, the Big Red Dog. She's a love and has been a good "Mommy" to all her litters.

By Laurie from East Freetown, MA

Ohh, what a sweet heart! Well, the other person's loss is your gain - she looks like a great little dog for you and your family! I could never get rid of an animal like that - I love 'em!

Dear Laurie,

I too, got my min-pin from someone who didn't want him anymore. He will be 19 years old in May. He is blind with cataracts,has arthritis in his hips,and no control over his bladder.This does not stop the way I love him,he is my everything. Min-pins rule!!!

keep your's healthy and happy you have a lot of years left with her.

A Min-Pin lover

Mercedes is precious, and very lucky to have found you. I, too, have a "reject" dog - a standard pomeranian that was the victim of a divorce. I think I was the lucky one when I found him, just as you are very lucky to have found Mercedes.

I AM THE NANA IN THIS HOUSE....SHE ALWAYS COMES AND SITS BY MY CHAIR AT MY FEET.. SHE KEEPS ME COMPANY ...I HAVE HER DAUGHTER MISSEY MYSELF AND OTHER SISTER MORGAN IS ALSO LIVING HERE WITH US AND KEEEPS US ENTERTAINED ALL DAY....SO AT THIS TIME OF MY LIFE THEY ARE ALWAYS MY COMPANIONS....

Miniature Pinscher puppy
Miniature Pinscher Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesMarch 29, 2006
Xoloitzcuintli (Mexican Hairless)
Xoloitzcuintli (Mexican Hairless) Breed Information and Photos
Miniature Crochet
Miniature Crochet Tips
Mini Raspberry Cheesecakes
Miniature Cheesecake Recipes
Growing Miniature Iris (Dwarf Iris)
Growing Miniature Iris (Dwarf Iris)
🎄