Buddy (Jack Russell Mix)

Buddy is about 2 years old. His breed is Jack Russell and I have no idea! But he is MOSTLY a Jack! I adopted him through the Animal Shelter in Oct 2008.

He has toys that he will play with. Loves the orange ball. He will bring it to you but won't give it to you! When you act like you don't see him, he will rub the wet ball against your leg. We call him Kitty. He walks on the rail of the porch. He will lay across the back of my husbands recliner. He has a perch at the bay window that he lays on and looks at the window.

Buddy loves to go fishing and hunting. He rides on my husbands 4 wheeler. He won't let me touch the 4 wheeler when he is on it. I guess he thinks it belongs to him! "Good Byebye" and he goes nuts! loves to go for rides. He gets to go to Lowes and rides in the cart. Everyone loves him.

By Kathy

Buddy (Jack Russell Mix)

Buddy sounds like the perfect dog! What a cutie! Thank you for rescuing him and giving him such a great life!

Shinook the Jack Russell Terrier looking at Jett the Crow
Jack Russell Terrier - Photos and Breed Information
Photos Pets DogsAugust 3, 2010
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Jack Sparrow Costume
Jack Russel Terrier Mix
Jack Russell Terrier Mix Photos