Cutting Celery Tip

Since the ends closest to the leaves of celery aren't dirty, when needing chopped celery, just slice through the whole bunch, instead of pulling off one stalk at a time. You will be well aware when you need to start pulling the stalks off and washing them. A real Time Saver.

By MCB

I do almost the same thing except I put the chopped or sliced celery in my colander and wash by running water and swishing it with my hand. Then I just shake the colander and add the celery to whatever recipe calls for it. The little bit of water that is left doesn't hurt a bit.

Food and Recipes Food Tips VegetablesJanuary 13, 2005
Cleaning Plastic Cutting Boards
Cleaning Plastic Cutting Boards
Sports fans drinking at a sports bar.
How Much Should You Tip at a Sports Bar?
Limp Celery
Reviving Limp Celery
Celery new growth
Growing Celery
🎄