Use Plastic Garden Trays for Transporting Baked Goods

Each year, I come home from the local garden center with several large trays. The plastic ones with raised sides that they give you to carry your flats of plants in the car.

I wash them and then use them to bring cookies, muffins, etc. to pot luck dinners and bake sales. Sometimes I cover the trays with foil or even pretty wrapping paper for a seasonal party. They're easy to carry, the baked goods don't get crushed, and I'm happy to leave them behind since the host can simply place them in a recycling bin, or better yet, use them again!

By NatashaLee from New England