Use Plastic Garden Trays for Transporting Baked Goods

Each year, I come home from the local garden center with several large trays. The plastic ones with raised sides that they give you to carry your flats of plants in the car.

I wash them and then use them to bring cookies, muffins, etc. to pot luck dinners and bake sales. Sometimes I cover the trays with foil or even pretty wrapping paper for a seasonal party. They're easy to carry, the baked goods don't get crushed, and I'm happy to leave them behind since the host can simply place them in a recycling bin, or better yet, use them again!

By NatashaLee from New England

Uses for Plastic Plant Trays
Uses for Plastic Plant Trays
Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsApril 17, 2009
Ice Cube Tray
Cleaning Odors From Ice Cube Trays
TV Dinner Tray
Buying TV Dinner Trays
woman Putting Groceries in Her Car
Tips for Transporting Food
Dry Goods
Freezing Dry Goods
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 10:00:56 AM on 10.0.1.155 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.