Pilgrim Napkin Rings
Kids will enjoy making these fun photo napkin rings that can double as place cards.
Approximate Time: about 1 hour
- black paper or card stock
- white paper
- white paper doily
- craft glue
- Cut a 2x7 inch strip of black paper or card stock for each ring.
- Cut a white paper collar, as shown in the photo, and glue into place. For lady pilgrims, glue a section of white paper doily over the collar, then glue in place.
- Create a hat from black and white paper or a bonnet from a half circle of white paper.
- Glue or tape a photo of a guest to the hat or bonnet and then to a strip of the black paper/card stock.
- Wrap the strip around a napkin and secure with tape at the back.
By Angela from Wilkesboro, NC
November 14, 20080 found this helpful
Very, very nice idea!!
By guest (Guest Post) Flag
November 15, 20080 found this helpful
How clever-I think I will adapt this for Christmas. Thanks for the idea!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 27, 2016 at 2:52:37 PM on 10.0.1.154 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us