Hair Dye on Wallpaper

I was shaking a bottle of brown hair dye and got it all over my white wall paper. Anyone know how to get it off?

Sandy

Try using Lysol all purpose cleaner and scrub real hard with a cloth. It transfers the paint to the spot your scrubbing and has worked with red hair dye for me. Good luck.

also you can buy a bottle of Clean Touch color remover at Sally Beauty Supply and try that. Mr. Clean eraser may work too.

use peroxide, or you can but the hair dye that you put streaks in your hair with and use the bleaching solution in it. I spilled some dye on a cream colored rug and happened to have this to put streaks in my hair, and it took the red dye out of lthe rug and did not bother the rug.

Home and Garden Cleaning WallsSeptember 25, 2005
Blue and white retro wallpaper.
Cleaning Wallpaper
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
Red Hair Dye
Removing Hair Dye Stains from a Bathtub
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 4:59:21 AM on 10.0.0.241 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.