Air in My Well Lines

I have a well and pressure tank. I have air in my lines all the time, hot and cold. My tank is holding the right pressure. If I run the water awhile it almost stops completely. Where do I look or what can I do? I have plenty of water, all the time.

If your pump is in the well I don't have an answer, but if your pump is above ground, I think your pump seals may be failing.

Does your pressure tank fill often? You may have to add air to your tank. There is a bladder inside the tank and it has to have a certain amount of air or there isn't a lot of water in the tank. Therefore, whenever the tank has to pump water, all of the air in the well casing comes up into the tank, and you get 'splutter'. Hope this helps.

Home and Garden Repair Home MiscellaneousJanuary 13, 2009
A/C Heater Vent
Ford F150 Air Conditioner Blowing Hot Air
Repairing an Air Mattress
Repairing an Air Mattress
Air Ionizer and Purifier for Allergies
Improving Indoor Air Quality
furnace air filter
Reusing Air Cleaner Filters
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 21, 2016 at 9:26:19 PM on 10.0.0.156 in 949 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.