Product Review: Lipozene Fat Burner

i just received my lipozene order today and found that they added more of the product and another product that I had said no to. I thought I was paying $29.95 and I was charged $144.77 I have called them and will not be trying it. I should have read the reviews first. Do not fall for this product.

By steven77 from Houston

I hope you charged it on a charge card so you at least have some sort of chance to have the charges reversed! If that's what you did then I suggest asking the credit card company advice on what to do to return the products and be protecting yourself for a full refund! I wish you luck!

Sorry for your troubles Steve. The simple fact is that these products are only supplements. The same vitamins and herbs you can buy for a buck or two at Walmart. If there were any substance known to man that could melt fat or help people lose weight simply by taking a pill, the pharmaceutical companies would be all over that, particularly with the growing obesity epidemic. These products simply don't work, they can't work because they are only supplements. The few weight loss drugs that have passed clinical trials and gained FDA approval have had dismal if not fatal results, need I mention phen-fen.

(submitted via email)

Thanks everybody for your reviews it's definitely helped me to make a decision to stay away from this scam. Exercise exercise, and no more fast food.

I have started taking lipozene for two weeks, it really does work even with just a little exercise. I walk to work and its a mile each way and that is all I do.

I have read the ads and it plainly says that there will only be a few pounds difference between the real weight lost and a placebo and it's only 4 lbs some ounces. You can lose that much running a couple days a week. Why send a bunch of money for something you figure isn't going to work in the first place?

Screenshot of Lipozene's website.
Lipozene Fat Burner Reviews
Consumer Advice Product Reviews Health and Fitness SupplementsJanuary 8, 2010
metal burner covers
Uses for Burner Covers
Stove Burner
Removing Melted Plastic from a Stove Burner
Bowl of plain  yogurt.
Low Fat Yogurt Recipes
Mayonnaise in dish with fresh basil leaves.
Fat Free Mayonnaise Recipes