Bromeliad Flower Is Leaning

I have a bromeliad with a red flower in the center. It is growing great. My question is: The flower in the center is leaning to one side. Is this normal or I am suppose to stake it up straight? This plant is kept inside. Sure hope you have an answer for me. Thank You.

Janice from Jax., FL

Answers

You can try turning the plant a little each day to see if it's leaning towards the sunlight from a window nearby, staking probably wont hurt just be gentle and remember to keep water in it's "cups " at the base of the stems. They will do better this way good luck!

Growing Bromeliads
Growing Bromeliads
Home and Garden Gardening FlowersMarch 28, 2008
tree orchard
Straightening a Leaning Tree
multicolored flowerbed on a lawn
Preventing Weeds in Flower Beds
Flower Garden
Planting a Flower Garden
Flower Girl Smiling in Front of Bride and Groom
Frugal Flower Girl Tips
🎉
🎄