Advice For Reading Small Print

Helpful tip for everyday! I, like a lot of people, am using reading glasses, it seems the print has become so small and tiny I can not go without my readers! I keep a spare pair with my Recipes and a magnifier on top of the fridge to read the tiny frozen foods cook time, temperature for the oven and the ingredients!

Also, I usually buy shampoo and conditioner of the same brand, I again have a hard time distinguishing which is which in like bottles, I take an Permanent marker and on the front of each write boldly and large the Letter "S" for shampoo & the Letter "C" for conditioner, saves time & at a glance!

I have also went to spray perfume on & only to spray away from me! I now mark the spray area with a maker or a small dot of sticky paper near the spray area! Works great! No readers required!

Hope these help!

By Missy MM from Ohio

I mark my prescription bottles w/Letters of the name of the drug written large in permanent marker, so I won't get them confused!

Know just what you mean about the small print. Found a book I had to read in high school [1958 or so] and needed 2 magnifying glasses to read it and was still very small print!

I think you might be overdue for a visit to your eye doctor. A new pair of prescription glasses might do the trick.

Health & Beauty AdviceFebruary 17, 2010
Photo of a sixth grading reading a book in a library.
Book Suggestions for Sixth Graders
Woman Fixing a Printer That Won't Print
Fixing a Printer That Won't Print
installing software
Installing Corel Print House
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 5:29:03 AM on 10.0.1.80 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.