Labeling Moving Boxes
Here are some tips for labeling boxes when you are moving.
- Label items with a large, dark colored permanent marker.
- Make sure to note the contents in the box and the room that you want to box to be put in in the new house. That makes unpacking much easier.
- Clearly mark boxes with breakable items with "FRAGILE".
- For a very organized move, mark each box with a number and keep an inventory of which items are in each box.
- Put together a box (or multiple boxes) for items that you will need when you first get to your new house and then be sure to put it into the truck last so you will have it handy.
Post your ideas below...
November 4, 20050 found this helpful
To label moving boxes use computer generated labels. Label all 4 sides and the top of each box. This enables you to see where each box needs to go without having to turn the box to see the label.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 26, 2016 at 10:09:31 AM on 10.0.1.236 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us