Sig (American Bulldog)

Sig is a 1 year and 9 months old and an American Bulldog. I got him on the Christmas of 2008. Sig loves chase me when I ride my bike.

Sig is the most loving dog; he loves to be hugged and kissed. As big as he is he is so gentle. He's my Gentle Giant.

By Suzanne

Look at that irresistable face, you just want to give hin kisses all day! How precious!

He is just the sweetest. We, too, have an American Bulldog. Is he socialized with other dogs? My hubby takes our Duval to the dog park 1 or 2 times a week. I can't wait for the Dog Park here in North Port, FL to open. I believe the Grand opening is going to be on Sept 5th. Enjoy your Sig.

With lots of love,

August 11, 2010 Flag

Sig (American Bulldog)
Sig (American Bulldog)

Sig is a 1 year old American BullDog. I got him on Christmas 2008. He likes to chase me on my Bike. He makes me laugh, he is the funniest dog.

By Suzanne from North Port, FL

Sig (American Bulldog)

I love your dog's markings. Such a cute thing. (12/06/2009)

Sig (American Bulldog)

American Bulldogs are the best! I still fondly remember Spike, the American Bulldog hubby had when we started dating in 1997. Spike was a lovable nut who lived to the ripe old age of 13. Even my mother loved him, and she really didn't like any dog over 15 pounds, lol! (12/09/2009)

By JustPlainJo

American Bulldog
American Bulldog Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesAugust 11, 2010
American Staffordshire Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
French Bulldog Puppy
French Bulldog - Breed Information and Photos
Two English Bulldogs, one sitting one laying down.
English Bulldog Breed Information and Photos
American Girl Doll With White Hat, Braids and Sweater
Saving Money on an American Girl Doll