Chilled Baby Wipes For Summer

I suffer badly in extreme heat but love to go to parades, outdoor craft fairs, rummages sales, etc. I experimented and found that an inexpensive package of baby wipes (99 cents at the thrift store) are a life saver. Just toss them in the refrigerator overnight and the next day when you go out, toss the package in the car. They are refreshing and really do the trick. They smell good and cool you down right away. If you want, you can freeze them for an hour or two and they stay cool longer. Also nice to cool down that cranky hot child too.

By Crafty Chrissy from Oshkosh, WI

This sounds like a great tip.

I am sure that I will use it with my new grandchild that will be turing 2 soon.

Teresa from Va.

That is an excellent idea! I will try it next time I go to a crafts show. God bless you!

I put my baby wipes in my cooler with my Lunch I take to work.I freeze mine,I work in department store it is so refreshing to go out to my car& cool off

Thanks Crissy! Another great tip I'll be sure to use!

Cheryl from Rosendale, WI

I too appreciate your tip!--I am one of many suffering with hot flashes on top of the summer heat--will make use of this idea indoors as well as out. I plan to also use a small soft sided cooler with a refreezeable ice pack in it to keep the wipes cold. Many thanks!

Health & Beauty Home RemediesJune 13, 2007
Baby Wipes Container
Uses for Baby Wipes
homemade boogie wipes
Homemade Boogie Wipes
Baby Wipes
Rehydrating Baby Wipes
A bowl of strawberry soup.
Chilled Berry Soup Recipes