EducationalCrafts For Kids

Collage "Teach Me" Book For Kids

Category Educational

Time to complete: Approx. 1 hour

These books can be made on any subject and your kids can help make them. Cut out pictures from magazines about your subject: colors, numbers, animals, etc. Great for preschoolers.

Materials:

• card stock
  • magazines
  • scissors
  • glue
  • markers
  • *laminate (if you can laminate the finished pages they will hold up to the use)
  • key rings or staples for binding

Directions:

1. Cut out your picture choices. Trim around the pictures as close as possible.
  2. Glue the pictures to the cardstock and label the page (BLUE for pictures of blue things).
  3. Laminate the pages, if able.
  4. Ad

5. Staple or bind the pages together, or punch holes and thread key rings through the holes.

By Dawn from Ogallala, NE

So helpful. I did this out of cloth and sewed all the items on as patches to padded washable pages. I like your idea since it likely goes much faster to prepare and to read. I wonder whatever happened to mine? Guess I gave them all away after the kids grew up. lol God bless your hands and heart in caring so well for the child/children God has given you to steward. : )

As for the "laminating" I always use clear contact paper when I need to laminate something. It is fairly cheap. The only problem is make sure you have whatever you are laminating in the place you want it the first time because you cannot move it.

I use it when I cut out pictures from magazines and such that I want to keep, make it a little bigger than the picture and then stick the whole thing into my "Ideas" book.

Hope this helps.