Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Make Your Own Fruit Basket And Trays

Don't pay to get your fruit baskets made, do it yourself. You can buy a basket or pretty bowl, or anything you want too make this in. The wrap you can get at Dollar Tree and you just pull it over the basket or container and use a blow dryer on it. Just like the stores do, only less expensive. I did work at Kroger in the produce department making these. On the trays, you can buy them also from your store for $1.00 to $2.00. They have the lid so you can make your own for lots cheaper. You can put your dip in a bell pepper or whatever you would like and cover it.

By Sue from Shoals

By

Feedback Forum

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By nolasandy. (Guest Post)09/24/2007

Do you mean the blow dryer seals the cover?

By Marjorie C. Woodworth [82]09/24/2007

Hello Sue from Shoals,

You wrote the following statement:

I did work at Kroger in the produce department making these. On the trays, you can buy them also from your store for $1.00 to $2.00. They have the lid so you can make your own for lots cheaper.

COULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THE TRAYS FOR $1.00 TO $2.00? AND THE LID SO YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN FOR LOTS CHEAPER?

I'm all for making fruit baskets, I've made several at a very reasonable price, then what I would pay at a super market.

Thank you!

Marge from NY

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to share feedback.