Make Your Own Fruit Basket And Trays

Don't pay to get your fruit baskets made, do it yourself. You can buy a basket or pretty bowl, or anything you want too make this in. The wrap you can get at Dollar Tree and you just pull it over the basket or container and use a blow dryer on it. Just like the stores do, only less expensive. I did work at Kroger in the produce department making these. On the trays, you can buy them also from your store for $1.00 to $2.00. They have the lid so you can make your own for lots cheaper. You can put your dip in a bell pepper or whatever you would like and cover it.

By Sue from Shoals

Hello Sue from Shoals,

You wrote the following statement:

I did work at Kroger in the produce department making these. On the trays, you can buy them also from your store for $1.00 to $2.00. They have the lid so you can make your own for lots cheaper.

COULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THE TRAYS FOR $1.00 TO $2.00? AND THE LID SO YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN FOR LOTS CHEAPER?

I'm all for making fruit baskets, I've made several at a very reasonable price, then what I would pay at a super market.

Thank you!

Marge from NY

Do you mean the blow dryer seals the cover?

Holidays and Parties Gifts FoodSeptember 24, 2007
Ice Cube Tray
Cleaning Odors From Ice Cube Trays
Closeup of Gray Squirrel
Keeping Squirrels Out of Fruit Trees
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
TV Dinner Tray
Buying TV Dinner Trays
🎄
🍂