Entenmann's Old Pineapple Cheesecake

You probably will think I'm nuts, but I enjoyed the taste of the pineapple cheesecake made by Entenmann's back in the 70's. They changed their recipe in the 90's, and I don't care for the taste now. Does anyone out there know how they made that cheesecake back in the 70's?

I don't think it was made with cream cheese. The pineapple was at the bottom of the cheesecake and the crust was graham cracker. I am sure of that much. Any help would be appreciated. I wrote to Entenmann's. They told me the new owners changed the recipe and could not help me.

Tyara from Hendersonville, TN

I dont know if you will find it or not but this site is where i go to all the time you might find a recipe for pineapple cheescake to your liking

www.recipe zaar.com

Yeah, it had a graham crust and the cheese was neuchaftel cheese.

Also the cherry cheese danish was awesome!

Hi, so it was neuchatel cheese. Thanks for the information. Maybe, I can attempt to duplicate it with neuchatel cheese. Anybody, got any ideas? Thanks for the info, Paul

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Desserts CheesecakeFebruary 8, 2008
Storing Pineapples, Canning Pineapples. Sliced fresh mini pineapple.
Freezing Pineapple
Canning Pineapples
Selecting Good Pineapples
Black Bottom Cheesecake
Black Bottom Cheesecake Recipes
🎄