Hypnotism for Insomnia?

I have had insomnia for over ten years using medication. Has anyone received hypotism for this ailment? Did it work?

Nilsson

Answers

I have depression and one of the things that helps me sleep is Melatonin. It is an over the counter drug that our body makes naturally.

If your body does not produce enough melatonin, then you have insomnia.

You can buy this at most any store. I get mine from Wal-Mart. Buy the 1 mg and cut in half. You try .3-.5 mg first to see how you respond. You may have to take the whole tablet. However, more is not necessarily better. If you take more than your body needs, it actually works against you! Start small then get gradually bigger.

Read some info here:

http://www.well  n_melatonin_.htm

Woman Suffering from Insomnia
Remedies for Insomnia
Health & Beauty AdviceMarch 13, 2006
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 25, 2017 at 12:22:21 PM on 10.0.0.173 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.