Where Can I Buy Red Curtain Rods?

Who sells "red" curtain rods?

By Jayne from San Diego

If you can't find a specific color of curtain rod, you can spray paint them whatever color you want.

I spray painted the ones in my kitchen RED. They look like they came that way.

If you don't want to spray paint, go online and look for them. Some factories may carry them in a specific color.

Good Luck.

Pint Them. Use latex paint on a sponge and just wrap it around the rod and pull it up the length of the rod. Paint one half several coats letting it dry between coats and then paint the other half. Works very well. Spray paint is good but you may have trouble finding the shade of red you want. If you are using curtain rings which will slide on the pole then use a very heavy glass type paint. So you don't scrape off the paint after the drapes are hung and drawn several times.

We paint items and do faux finishes commercially,and the painted rods look great!

I'd recommend spray paint for metal rods instead of latex paint, because latex may not adhere to the slick surface and would eventually peel off. Letex would likely be fine for a wooden rod that has texture to "take" the paint better, but spray paint is oil based and would bond better to metal. Don't be worried about difficulty in finding the right shade -- just take something with you that you want to match, and look for a local retailer that sells Rustoleum spray paint, because they have several shades in each color family. Use the "Product Finder" on www.rustoleum.com

I have a ''new'' kitchen and it's done in Coca Cola red. What we couldn't find in red, we painted. I have a pretty red tall kitchen trash can, rods, etc.

Consumer Advice Product FinderMarch 21, 2011
Curtain Rod
Making Your Own Curtain Rods
Shower Curtain Rod
Uses for Shower Curtain Rods
Cleaning a Shower Curtain
Cleaning a Shower Curtain
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 16, 2016 at 5:06:04 PM on 10.0.0.107 in 924 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.