Mold Stains on Clothing

I can't get these mold spores out of my clothing. They were left wet. What can I use?

Chloe

Try soaking your clothes in "Simple Green" or "Odor Ban" and then washing them with regular detergent. You can get either of those products at Sam's Club/WalMart/Home Depot. If any of them are white, soak them in a bit of bleach and the mold will disappear.

I actually washed very moldy colored linens with a half a cup of LYSOL which made them stink of lysol! Then I dried them with fabric sheets (a ton of them) to remove the horrible smell. It worked and nothing was ruinedl I never thought it would work. I also added oxyclean to the wash as well as a little washing machine detergent and "now" detergent which is mail order only but a savior at times.

I had to do ten loads- All of my sheets and linens in the house. It worked. And I got rid of the lysol smell. the sheets alone did not work unless I had used lysol first. It was a daring move but it worked. Good luck to you. now a lot of ironing to be donel

Removing Mold Stains from Clothing
Cleaning Mold Stains from Clothing
Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsJuly 9, 2008
Preventing Mold On Berries, Moldy Strawberry
Preventing Mold On Fresh Berries
Removing Mold from Boat Seats
Removing Mold from Boat Seats
Man Holding Burger with Mustard Stain on his Tie
Removing Mustard Stains from Clothing
Picture of garden mulch.
Getting Rid of Mold on Mulch
🎉
🎄