Kechi (TerriPoo?)

Kechi is seven year old Wire Haired Terrier mixed with Poodle, the breeder called him a TerriPoo, but the city called him a Border Terrier on the licensing paperwork. I got this guy from a lady that lives in El Paso. I guess she has a couple of TerriPoos and breeds them.

I had just left Guatemala to come live here and we had left our dog behind there. I promised my son a new dog to help him adjust to living in the USA. Kechi has been a great company for all of us! He is a funny dog, he loves to sing, especially "Home, Home On The Range". If you start to sing this song, he will sing along for as long as you keep singing. His second favorite is "Frito Bandito", especially if he gets a Frito after he sings it. He also can get stuck on lick mode as you can see from his picture. He loves to give kisses but just can't stop!

I love our dog because he doesn't pick favorites in the family. He is always on top of where everyone is and spends all his time checking up on each person. He is my walking/exercise buddy. He keeps my elderly mother company all day and they share lots of snacks. He is my husband's Frito eating buddy, and my son's playmate. They play endless games of fetch the ball and chase the cat!

By Nan from Albuquerque, NM

Adorable, save me a kiss. soo cute.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Poodle Terrier Mix
Poodle Terrier Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesNovember 16, 2009
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 2:08:18 PM on 10.0.1.80 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.