Backsplash Ideas for Faux Granite Countertops

I have faux granite counter tops and I was wondering if you had any ideas for backsplashes? I really need some help. I have all black and silver appliances in my kitchen. Thanks so much.

By Helpless Kitchen from NC

You could really use any material as long as you're coordinating the colors with the countertop. What color is the countertop? If it has cream and black or brown, try using a varying shade of the cream in rustic stone looking tile. If you like more contemporary styles, try copper 12-inch squares or stainless steel wall sections.

Here are some good images:

I used the same granite from my counter top for my back splash, installed lights under the cabinets and it is beautiful. My granite has a lot of movement (of black,brown, tans, etc.) so by using the same granite on the backsplash, it is more uniform and not so busy with a different backsplash. I am glad I did because I love it!

The steel "color" would work, especially if shiny. Easy to clean, too. Check Wal-Mart, Home Depot, etc. and don't be afraid to ask for advice (at home stores, not Wal-Mart!). Cay from FL

We have a faux granite counter top and as soon as the humidity falls, we are going to paint the back splash using a hammered metal looking spray by Rustoleum. I got the idea off this website and it is the answer I had been looking for! We've already bought the paint! I hope this helps!

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating KitchenSeptember 2, 2010
Removing Stains from Granite, Granite Kitchen Counter and Stainless Sink
Removing Stains from Granite
A nice kitchen with granite countertops and white cabinets.
Coordinating Granite Countertops With Kitchen Cabinets
Faux Tin Kitchen Backsplash
Making a Faux Tin Kitchen Backsplash
Granite Countertop
Choosing Granite Countertops