Decorating A Curtain Rod With Tennis Balls

Make lively curtain rods with tennis balls. For my living room curtains, I bought a wooden dowel and mounted it above the window. Then I took two tennis balls, cut a circle (or just a slit) the size of the dowel in each one, covered the balls with fabric, and popped them on each end of the dowel for a perfect decoration. Nobody knows the curtain rod is made with tennis balls!

By Jo

I am a knitter. That is so passionate and also teach. So, when I see something this creative I am excited. This is a great idea and saves money.

Tennis Ball on White Background
Uses for Tennis Balls
Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Window TreatmentsJanuary 19, 2005
Metal Door
Attaching a Curtain Rod to a Metal Door
A pile of yellow tennis balls.
Saving Money on Tennis Balls
Dirty tennis shoes.
Cleaning Tennis Shoes
A single tennis ball on a white background
Using Tennis Balls in the Dryer
🎄