Replace Chair Slides with Tennis Balls

I had a problem keeping slides on the feet of my table chairs. Call me a redneck. I replaced them with tennis balls and they work so much better.

2 More Solutions

A lot of people take a tennis ball, cut it in 4 directions and put it on the bottom of a walker to prevent dragging the legs of the walker. This also keeps the walker from damaging hard wood floors.

You can make a small slit in a tennis ball and put them on the tips of walkers. Often, walkers can catch on carpeting, especially in offices or homes that the users aren't familiar with.

Home and Garden Home Improvement FurnitureSeptember 16, 2020
🎂
🌻
😷
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Replace-Chair-Slides-with-Tennis-Balls-1.html