Nail Polish on a Cotton Shirt

How do I get nail polish (lots of it!) out of a cotton skirt?

Robinsky from Wetaskiwin, Alberta

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Honestly? I think you have one for the rag bag. If the polish is bright red, it will dye the fabric. You may try using remover, and then overdye the shirt.

Thank you. Instantly, I used nail polish remover -no luck. Then I tried "Spot Shot" an awesome product which removes ANYTHING from carpets. Well, after some scrubbing and many "shots" you can now hardly see the red nail polish. The fabric on my skirt did fade slightly but since it was beige it isn't too noticeable. So there you have it! If you spill nail polish on anything, use 'SPOT SHOT".

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsJune 21, 2006
Nail Polish Drying Tips
Nail Polish Drying Tips and Tricks
Nail Polish Remover Stain on Leather
Fixing Nail Polish Remover Stains on Leather
Nail Polish
Removing Nail Polish from Wood Furniture
Nail Polish Spill
Removing Nail Polish from Carpet
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 12:21:22 PM on 10.0.2.167 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.