Chocolate Fruit Balls
- 1 lb coconut
- 2 1/2 cups vanilla wafers crumbs (about 65 wafers)
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package chopped dates
- 1 cup finely chopped nuts (walnuts or peanuts)
- 1/2 cup chopped candied cherries
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa confectioner's sugar or unsweetened cocoa
- Additional candied cherries (optional)
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except unsweetened cocoa confectioner's sugar and additional candied cherries, and mix well. Chill 1 hour.
Shape into 1-inch balls. Roll in confectioner's sugar. Store tightly covered in refrigerator. Garnish with additional candied cherries if desired.
Source: Eagle Brand recipe
By Raymonde from North Bay, Ontario
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 15, 2017 at 1:57:43 PM on 10.0.2.145 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us