Chocolate Fruit Balls
- 1 lb coconut
- 2 1/2 cups vanilla wafers crumbs (about 65 wafers)
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package chopped dates
- 1 cup finely chopped nuts (walnuts or peanuts)
- 1/2 cup chopped candied cherries
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa confectioner's sugar or unsweetened cocoa
- Additional candied cherries (optional)
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except unsweetened cocoa confectioner's sugar and additional candied cherries, and mix well. Chill 1 hour.
Shape into 1-inch balls. Roll in confectioner's sugar. Store tightly covered in refrigerator. Garnish with additional candied cherries if desired.
Source: Eagle Brand recipe
By Raymonde from North Bay, Ontario
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 21, 2016 at 8:32:34 PM on 10.0.0.156 in 970 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us