Use Antbacterial Gel in Your Bathroom

Our house is 100 years old and any activity on the plumbing affects the water pressure. When someone is in the shower, it is a big problem. I have added anti-bacterial gel next to the sink so if you need to "wash" your hands, the person in the shower doesn't get scalded.

By Jo Anne from Louisville, KY

Excellent! I love hand sanitizers, they are the quickest way to clean your hands. There is lots of research proving the reduction in disease transmission for health care workers, but for soap and water? None!

When washing your hands, what I learned in school I never forgot: be sure to rub your fingerprints of your thumbs and forefingers together. Not with both hands together, but with the hand gesture that signals 'money' or 'rich'.

Health & Beauty Beauty Body HandsMarch 3, 2009
Hand Scooping Out Homemade Hair Gel
Homemade Hair Gel Recipes
Cleaning Bathroom Mirrors, Reflection in a mirror of boy drying his hair with a blow dryer.
Cleaning Bathroom Mirrors
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet, Plumber Replacing Bathroom Faucet
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 21, 2016 at 9:52:17 AM on 10.0.0.251 in 929 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.