Event Reminder System

I was using Red Envelope for an event reminder, but they stopped sending notices. Does anyone have a system that works? One that reminds 2 weeks and 3 days before the event?

Holly from Richardson, TX

Best Answer

If you use Yahoo! Calendar and have a cell phone, you can set your events on the calendar and then have it sent to your cell phone, or email. I started using it in September and it has been a life saver. I just input the event on my calendar, set the reminder for 15 minutes to two weeks before the event occurs and I don't forget. It's saved my bacon a few times. Plus, if the event changes, I can make the change and not worry about getting reminders for the wrong dates.

sparkpeople.com has an online appointment calendar that will send you reminders for events & appointments. It's a great site with free exercise/diet & goal setting support.

Don't forget reminder on a sticky note.
Creating Reminders for Yourself
Organizing AdviceJanuary 7, 2009
Bottles of prescription medication.
Medication Reminder Software Suggestions
brown cow magnet
Making Vintage Fridgie Diet Reminder Magnets
clogged toilet
Unclogging a Drain or Toilet Attached to a Septic System
Home Security Without an Alarm System
Home Security Without an Alarm System
🎉
🎄