Product FinderConsumer Advice

Black and Decker Gizmo Wall Caddy

When our Black and Decker Gizmo finally would no longer charge, my husband tossed the whole thing, including the wall caddy that held everything. I purchased a new Gizmo, because I was lost without it, but it did not come with the wall caddy and they are no longer available as an accessory. I've had no luck yet finding one at thrift shops or yard sales. Any other ideas?

By SunshineGal from Pacific Northwest

What about requesting gizmo and the wall unit on your local freecycle, Craig's list and Kijiji.com and I'm sure there's several other that I'm not aware of, good luck. I love my gizmo It's only holding a charge for two days now and it used to hold a charge for 30 days.

I went to eBay and there are 2 with the wall caddy's listed! It's a shame you have already purchased yours. In case you want to purchase a back up and have your caddy here is the link and if it doesn't work just search for your post title.

http://desc.sho  pg=50&_rdc=1