Black and Decker Breadmaker B2300 Paddles Won't Turn

This is a guide about a Black and Decker Breadmaker B2300 that's paddles won't turn. The paddles of your bread machine have to turn for it to make bread properly. Here is some information about what might be wrong with your bread machine if the paddles aren't turning.

I just bought a Black & Decker B2300 bread machine. I washed and put in the paddles, recipe ingredients, and followed the directions to set on dough cycle. Well the paddles don't do anything, but the timer is counting down. Help?

Answers

Best Answer

Turn the machine over and unscrew the bottom. You probably need to replace a belt.

Best Answer

This seems to be an ongoing problem with these breadmakers you have to repostion the paddles in the spindle.

The last time I used the machine everything worked fine, but now the paddles won't turn when the cycle begins. I can turn them by hand; no problem. How can I fix this? My machine is a Black and Decker all in one B2300.

Thanks.

Answers

Best Answer

Your problem could be a broken or thrown drive belt on your machine. Check your drive belt by unplugging your machine, turning it on its side, and use a screwdriver to take out the screws on the bottom panel. Look for the belt that runs between two pulleys. There should be a large pulley and a smaller one. If the belt has slipped off it should be easy to reset back on the pulley. However, if the belt is broken or has a small crack in the belt, it needs to be replaced.