Donate Shredded Paper To Animal Shelters

We have a local pet shelter here that likes the community to donate shredded paper for the animals. They have may uses for the shredded papers. I have a large paper shredder which I use to get rid of junk mail and anything else I don't want to go into the trash whole. When it is full, I have a large trash container in the garage to dump all the shredded paper into. While watching television, I cut up our used newspapers and add to the bag of shredded paper. When I have several full bags, I run them by the shelter while out running errands. Our shelter uses them to fill donated pillow cases for the animals to lay on and also for puppies to play in. This is a great way to recycle your junk mail and newspapers.

By Bobbie G. from Rockwall

What a great idea. Also your local humane society loves it when delabeled empty pill bottles are donated as they use these to put tubes of medication and small envelopes of medication in them and reliable them with dosages.

Uses for Shredded Paper, shredded paper
Uses for Shredded Paper
Better Living Green Living Recycling PaperNovember 15, 2007
Shredded Paper
Making Shredded Paper for Crafts
A family at an animal shelter.
Services Offered at Animal Shelters
Waste Bin Full of Shredded Paper
Recycling Shredded Paper
Cat in Animal Shelter
Things to Donate to Animal Shelters
🎄