Molly (Guinea Pig)

Molly is 1 year, and 1 month old She is a mix of a American Smooth haired and Coronet guinea pigs. I got Molly at a great pet store that was experienced and knew a lot about each animal.

Molly loves playing with large cardboard tubes, running around in the grass, and sitting in my lap. Molly can do many tricks, like following a carrot in circles, running up and down a toy tower, and pushing your elbow with her nose when she wants to go to her cage.

By Cara from Farefield, IL

closeup of Molly

I love these little guys, most of the time i take them when they are in the shelter. They get so excited when they hear the plastic come off of a vegetable storage bag I keep in the fridge. They are so sweet too, I got bit badly by a rat last year, but never have been bitten by the several guinea pigs I have had over the years...sweetness is just in their hearts!

What a cute picture!

I love these little guys. I'm 50 and have 3 of them myself. All are rescues from different pet stores. I've had them for years. I love the little guys!

Guinea pigs are so cute. I've had six of them in years past, and every time I see them in a pet store they make me smile. I love your picture.

two tricolor guinea pigs
Guinea Pig Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesSeptember 17, 2009
Ebola Virus Test
Ebola Virus Charities
bank in shape of girl with pig tails
Creative Piggy Bank Ideas
Girl wearing a pig costume with a pink straw hat.
Making a Pig Costume
Cute Guinea Pig
Giving Vitamin Supplements to Guinea Pigs