Blessing Bear Basket
This is an amazingly inexpensive gift, party favor, etc. You will want to make several and keep one for yourself!
- miniature basket (party favor size) usually sold in multiples in the wedding aisle of craft store
- miniature flower bunches, dried flowers, whatever you prefer
- tiny jointed teddy bear
- 1/4 inch spool ribbon - I got mine at Michaels they have adorable designs and sayings on tiny cloth ribbon in their silk flower department.
- embellishments - I used a tiny piece of vintage embroidery and vintage cut out.
- glue gun
- Arrange flowers in basket placing dots of glue at the bottom of basket to secure.
- Tuck in embellishments, and add a dot of glue to hold.
- Wrap ribbon around basket, gluing as you go.
- Finally tuck in your teddy!
These can be made for showers, weddings, and other gifts. Don't forget to check out thrift stores and the scrapbook department, button/embellishment department, and your own stash. The possibilities for what you can tuck in are endless. This craft takes just a few minutes to make :)
By joynchocolate from Landisville, PA
September 8, 20100 found this helpful
Cute, it would make a great gift.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 24, 2016 at 9:06:58 AM on 10.0.0.176 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us