Chicken Caesar Pasta
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut in to bite size pieces
- 1 can Cream of Celery soup
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 lb. linguine or fettuccine
- Parmesan cheese, shredded
Heat the oil in skillet. Add chicken and cook until browned. Add soup, water and dressing and bring to a boil. Add tomatoes. Cover and simmer on low heat for 5 minutes. Toss with cooked linguine or fettuccine. Serve with Parmesan cheese.
By Deeli from Richland, WA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 20, 2017 at 10:05:27 AM on 10.0.1.24 in 485 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us