Chicken Caesar Pasta
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut in to bite size pieces
- 1 can Cream of Celery soup
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 lb. linguine or fettuccine
- Parmesan cheese, shredded
Heat the oil in skillet. Add chicken and cook until browned. Add soup, water and dressing and bring to a boil. Add tomatoes. Cover and simmer on low heat for 5 minutes. Toss with cooked linguine or fettuccine. Serve with Parmesan cheese.
By Deeli from Richland, WA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 15, 2017 at 3:08:42 PM on 10.0.0.78 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us