Use Wite-Out as a Temporary Glue

In a pinch, a drop or two of Wite-Out or a similar product makes a great temporary paper to paper glue.

By Gardencraft from NH

Thank You, It's little tips like this that can make our lives so much simpler! ... I don't know how you ever thought of it!

My grandma used to mix a little bit of flour water and salt to make a paste. Works well as a glue.

Clear nail polish will also work as glue. I use it because I am a klutz and not to be turned loose with Krazy glue. The brush also makes it easy to apply.

I had bought a travel size kit of eyeshadow colors for a vacation I will be going on soon. Well, because I had bought it at the Dollar Tree in my area, knowing the cheap price, one of the eyeshadows fell out of the kit. Well, I didnt have any glue on hand, so, I thought of using white out. The white out worked completely and now my eyeshadow is back in the kit!

I used it on a broken cup handle and it work perfectly but if it breaks again I'm going to use superglue

CraftsMarch 6, 2008
Inexpensive Couch
Inexpensive Furnishings for a Temporary Apartment
Temporary Tattoo
Making Temporary Tattoos
Temporary Dentures
Getting Temporary Dentures
A screen serving as a temporary door.
Installing a Temporary Door