Puppy Has White Flaky Patches on Skin

I have a 10 1/2 week old yellow Lab puppy and I have been noticing white flaky things on her coat. When I push back the hair sometimes there is a large patch of the stuff (by large I mean quarter sized) and it flakes off when I rub it. I think it is dandruff, but I want to be sure it isn't serious. She has a nick in one ear from playing and I noticed a small dime sized bald spot that might be from playing. Can anyone tell me if my description matches dandruff? or if I should take her to the vet?

By Eduna

Answers

My dog had similar symptoms and it was ring worm; best to have it checked by vet.

Pets Dogs HealthNovember 28, 2010
A patch of brown in the middle of a green lawn.
Preventing Brown Patches in Lawn
stitched flowers on jeans patch
Making Iron-On Patches
American Flag on White Taekwondo Uniform
Sewing Patches on Clothing
A black lab.
Small Flaky Scabs on a Dog's Skin
🎄
🍂