Bissell Powersteamer Recipes

I have a Bissell pro-heat 2x and I need the measures for the borax and vinegar combo to use in the solution tank. The cleaning formula is way too expensive and the carpet seems to attract dirt quicker. Is that because I've steamed up the Scotch Guard? My neighbor has used this site for help and recommends you.

B. Lou from Durham, NC

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Actually Bissell cleaners are equipped with Scotchgard, and it keeps your warranty on Scotchguarded carpets in tact!

April 30, 2008 Flag

We need to know how much vinegar and water to put in the Bissell Powersteamer.

Nora

Answers:

Bissell Powersteamer Recipes

Go to this site for a recipe

http://www.recipezaar.com/101568 (04/07/2008)

By Cheryl

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

April 4, 2008 Flag

I have a Bissell Powersteamer carpet cleaning machine and I want to find out what I can use that will be safe for my dogs, will eliminate pet odors, and dirt from carpeting as well. Does anyone have any ideas? I remember reading some somewhere, but can't remember what they were! Thanks in advance.

Starlight from North Platte, NE

Bissell Powersteamer Recipes

I use hot water and vinegar in my little green machine and it works great. Really cleans the dirt, removes odors, and doesn't leave any soap residue to attract more dirt. I d on't have to worry if I got all the soap out. It's easy and really cheap ! (05/12/2006)

By

Bissell Powersteamer Recipes

I just remembered, that we got some carpet shampoo for the Bissell Pro Heat. It was an off brand, but it works, and comes in a large container. It is only $6.00. We got it at Cash and Carry. A little more sudsy than the expensive stuff. That machine is such a good one. It does pretty heavy duty work. If you have pets, you need to keep checking the brush, and cleaning it out. Kersti (05/15/2006)

By Kersti

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Homemade Carpet Shampoo Recipes
Homemade Carpet Shampoo Recipes
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply RecipesApril 30, 2008
Vanilla Ice Cream With Mint on Top
Recipes Using Mint
Bissell SpotBot Reviews
Bissell SpotBot Reviews
Raspberry Bar Cookies
Bar Cookie Recipes
Carpet Shampooer
Bissell Carpet Shampooer Isn't Working
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 2:25:13 PM on 10.0.0.234 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.