Uses For Shoe Boxes

I have about 10 empty shoe boxes. I know that organizations use them to send to our war fighters. Please help me find a good use for my boxes.

By Patricia from Sarasota, FL

If it was me I'd put a free ad online or in a local newspaper if anyone wanted to collect them for using in a shoebox charity appeal. I know that churches, scout groups, and schools are supporting those kinds of charities so if you could mention it to them too.

We used shoe boxes to send Christmas boxes to children overseas through BMMI (Baptists). Franklin Graham's organization also sends Christmas shoe boxes to children. So I'd check with a local church to see if they need them. The organizations are getting pretty particular about the size and shape though, to aid in packing thousands for shipping.

I am just in love with decoupage. I think you should decoupage them and use them around the house. If you don't know what decoupage is just Google it and you'll get a bunch of hits.

Gem

Empty shoebox waiting for a new use.
Uses for Shoe Boxes
Fixing a Squeaky Shoe
Fixing a Squeaky Shoe
shoe polish
Removing Shoe Polish from Carpet
Cigars in a Box
Craft Ideas for Cigar Boxes
Cigars in a Box
Uses for Cigar Boxes
🎉
🎄