BirthdayParties

Ideas For Boyfriend's 46th Birthday

My boyfriend is turning 46 this month. I'm looking for ideas for a great party for him. He does so much for me, I want to give him something he will enjoy. It needs to be family oriented, and not cost a bunch. I'm sure his family will help me out, but I want to try and keep it as inexpensive as possible.

The only thing that he is totally into (me to) is drag racing. We are in downtown Atlanta, so there's plenty of things to do here, I just want something special. If any of you have ideas, I would be grateful. Anyone living in Atlanta with new and inexpensive things to do I would appreciate too. Thanks to all.

Jan from Atlanta, GA

Answers

Hi, Just went on this site for the First Time.. My one idea That is so much fun Is a bingo game for prizes because everyone Loves prizes ( small things ) And one idea that I always have are Helium Balloons That are filled at our florest & I make up written folded notes & have the florest put one note in each balloon. Everyone pops a balloon each & has to do whatever it says on the paper! Ideas: Sing Happy Birthday, Name the 7 Dwarfs, Give each person a dollar & on another Take a dollar from each person. Use your imagination its fun. Hope that helps. Had a great time..