How Do I Do Circular Knitting on a Long Loom?

Do you have any instructions on circular knitting on a long Knifty Knitter loom?

By Brenda from PA

Answers

I bought some "Loom Clips" for less then $4.00 that allow me to change the number of pegs on my long loom to any size I need. For instance, if your pattern calls for 18 pegs, you just put the loom clips on your long loom so that you have an 18 peg oval, and then you follow the pattern the same way you would for a round loom. Here is a picture of the Loom Clips.

amazon.com/Provo-Craft-Knifty-Knitter-Clips/dp/B001C5G4PW

long loom
Using a Knifty Knitter Long Loom
Crafts KnittingJanuary 11, 2011
Girl wearing a knitted hat.
Making a Hat With an Oval Loom
Adjustable Sock Loom
Using a Knitting Board Adjustable Sock Loom
Knitting Loom
Making Your Own Knitting Loom
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 10:13:49 PM on 10.0.1.55 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.