Take Your Lunch in a Cloth Tote Bag

To save paper and money, I take my lunch to work every day in a cloth tote bag that I bought at the Dollar Store. It is about 10x10 inch square and has a nice handle. When I come home, I just put my lunch bag in the fridge so I can find it fast in the morning. I never run out of paper bags, I save money, and it's a good way to reduce waste.

By Laurie from Portland, OR

I have a lot of cloth bags, handmade from home dec fabric samples which were headed for the dump. They make great lunch bags, library bags, light marketing bags, and excursion bags (like a trip to the beach, or cafe when on vacation)

Look at www.wyncia.ETSY.com for a few. Loads more, just contact me! Here is a collage of these wonderful bags.

But how do you keep your lunch cold? That's why I use a small cooler.