Take Your Lunch in a Cloth Tote Bag

To save paper and money, I take my lunch to work every day in a cloth tote bag that I bought at the Dollar Store. It is about 10x10 inch square and has a nice handle. When I come home, I just put my lunch bag in the fridge so I can find it fast in the morning. I never run out of paper bags, I save money, and it's a good way to reduce waste. By Laurie from Portland, OR

I have a lot of cloth bags, handmade from home dec fabric samples which were headed for the dump. They make great lunch bags, library bags, light marketing bags, and excursion bags (like a trip to the beach, or cafe when on vacation)

Look at www.wyncia.ETSY.com for a few. Loads more, just contact me! Here is a collage of these wonderful bags.

But how do you keep your lunch cold? That's why I use a small cooler.

Packed Lunch
Packed Lunch Tips and Tricks
Food and Recipes Food Tips School and Work LunchMarch 4, 2009
Golf Bag with Pool Cues in it
Uses for an Old Golf Bag
Jeans purse. Making a bootie bag from jeans.
Making a Bootie Bag from Jeans
Recycle Tote Bag
Decorating Tote Bags
Working on a Crocheted Tote Bag
Making a Crocheted Tote Bag