Avery (Parrot)

This is my sister's parrot, Avery. He's the sweetest guy, sometimes like a perpetual 2-year old and has become a part of our family. He loves to show off for the camera.

By Rahime

He's beautiful. My girlfriend has double yellow head, plus many others. I have a timneh african grey, Digger. He is going to be 9 in October. I love him so much, fed him as a baby. He is the best company.

How pretty! He looks like he would be a lot of fun and good company. I like his rubber ducky!

How sweet, looks like he has a touch of red, I have an Indian Ring Neck Parrot, same color green, all green.He talks to me and the kitty cats, and the dog. Thanks for sharing the picture......They are a lot of company. Fran

Avery is very handsome such colors. His best features are those playful & smart eyes all this with

playful side. He and is little ducky is the cutest

picture yet.

Avery is a little darling and I hope your sister is prepared for a lifetime of a bratty two year old.

Our Double Yellow Head Amazon is about 13 now and the adolescent moult brings out new more colourful feathers - and attitude.

/sends a scritch to Avery

Photo of a parrot.
Caring for a Parrot
Pets Pet PagesSeptember 20, 2005
Parrot With Toy in it's Mouth
Parrot Toy Ideas
Homemade Parrot Food Recipes
Homemade Parrot Food Recipes
A parrot perched on a wooden dowel
Parrot Perch Ideas
Parrot
Parrot Jokes
🎄