Parrot Photos and Information

Your Pet's Age
19 years

Your Pet's Breed
Senegal Parrot

How and when did you get your pet?
I got Petite from a co-worker who's girlfriend did not want him. And that was in 2005.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
Well, I trim little Peties flight feathers to keep them safe and as you can see by the picture he decided to fly anyway. He likes to chew on things and tear them up sometimes. I think he's part beaver. And he likes to be loved on.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
Petite likes to sit on my shoulder and we watch TV together and he loves his little head scratched.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 17

9 More Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

We bought him and then we picked him up on July 5 2014. He likes to hang upside down, play peek a boo, and talk.

blue and green macaw

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

This my "Quaker Parakeet" or Parrot, whose name is Rascal. He's 2 1/2 years old and loves to talk. He plays in the water and has a favorite toy, a rubber ducky.

Rascal provides surprises and entertainment every day.

Rascal (Parrot)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 17

This is my sister's parrot, Avery. He's the sweetest guy, sometimes like a perpetual 2-year old and has become a part of our family. He loves to show off for the camera.

Pet parrot.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

I'm not sure how old Jakie is. She is a Red Headed Conure. She was our grandmothers.

Jakie (Red Headed Conure)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Tequila (Quaker Parrot) Photo. Tequila is my age (18 years) and is a Quaker Parrot. I bought Tequila when we were both fifteen, and we've been practically inseparable since. . .

Photo of a girl with a quaker parrot on her shoulder.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Skittle Katherine is a 2 year old Pacific parrotlet. We adopted her after hurricane Katrina. She was running around in New Orleans and a friend found her.

Skittle Katherine - Parrot - Hurricane Katrina Rescue

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Steven's hair has been nick-named "happy hair" by his Aunt Sarah, because it sometimes sticks out all over the place. Connor, the Conure parrot, loves to stomp around in Steven's happy hair, and nibble on it.

They are the best of friends.

Steven and Connor (Conure Parrot)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

This is a page about parrot toy ideas. Parrots are intelligent birds that enjoy stimulating play. Bird toys can be quite expensive, but there are alternatives.

A parrot chewing on a chew toy.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This is a page about African gray parrot photos. These smart, medium sized birds make wonderful lifetime companions.

African Gray Parrot

Pets BirdsNovember 12, 2014
🍀
🐰
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Parrot-Photos-and-Information.html