African Gray Parrot Photos

Category Other
These smart, medium sized birds make wonderful lifetime companions. This is a page about African gray parrot photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Your Pet's Age
18 years old

Your Pet's Breed
Timneh African Grey

How and when did you get your pet?
I got this bird on Craigslist from a lady who was opening up a daycare in her house and could not have little Pepper anymore.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
Pepper likes to play with her toys, take showers, and although she does not say a word she does plenty of sound effects.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
Like I mentioned she does not speak, but she gives me kisses and when weather permits she travels in the car with me and runs errands. Everywhere we go people fall in love with her.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Rocco is 19 year old African Gray Parrot. I had to order here before she was an egg from a African Gray Breeder in MN. Rocco tries to climb in cupboards, dances, sings, whistles, and she talks up a storm. Rocco is getting more cuddly as she gets older.

By Lori M.

African gray parrot.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 17

Milo is a 5 year old Timneh African Grey Parrot. I got him 4 years ago, my sister gave him to me. When I handle him I make sure to have an old shirt on because he likes to make his happy holes in them! That is his favorite thing to do!

He likes to sit on my shoulder to hang out with me and he also likes to sit on his playstand and watch out the window. He also likes to give tons of kisses! Yes, one more thing, when I vacuum around his cage he takes his water and throws it at me to try to get me to stop vacuuming!

By coleen

closeup of Grey Parrot holding a stick

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 14

This is Bailey; aka Lt. Dangles, Bailey-Boo. He is Approximately 2 1/2 years old. Bailey is a Congo African Grey Parrot. He was a rescue that I adopted from an individual about a year ago.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

Zaz is a 9 year old Congo African Grey Parrot. We got Zaz last April. I found him listed on Craig's List. He came from another family who loved him enough to give him up.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

I got this pretty birdie on July 11th 2011 from a lady on Craigslist. She did not want to part with this bird, but was opening up a daycare and was just afraid little fingers and big birds was not a good match.

Fortunately it was a very good for me.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

Smokey is a 17 year old Congo African Grey. I got Smokey when he was 4 months old. I had to feed him with a syringe twice a day, as he was learning how to eat on his own.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

I would share with you my two little babies. These are African Grays - they are 4 months old. I am still hand feeding them. The biggest one is a male and the smaller one is a female.

He is always standing over her just like he is protecting her. It is so cute.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Tyson is a 10 month old African Grey Parrot. He was a birthday present from my daughter. He likes to imitate all kinds of noises: doorbell, telephone, and monkey sounds.

He also loves to swing by a toy in his cage. . .

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes
Photos Pets OtherMay 27, 2014
📓
🌻
🎂