Problems With the Temperature Control Knob in Ford Ranger

I have a '98 Ford Ranger 4cyl with a temperature control problem. The temperature control knob does nothing with regard to changing the air temperature coming into the cab. I just put a new heater control valve in and it has vacuum to the valve. The blend door is changing to the selected outlet AC/floor/defrost, etc. I only get AC when in the max position, heat everywhere else. Any ideas?

By Frankieh from New Bern, NC

Answers

If you Google a phrase like "car repair forum", you might have a better time of finding people who can help you. That's where I got some good advice about a strange noise my car was making, and found out that it was the fuel pump failing.

Consumer Advice Cars Repair AdviceJanuary 3, 2011
Refrigerator
Adjusting the Temperature in a Refrigerator
smiley face door knob cover
Making Decorative Door Knob Covers
Ford Ranger
Ford Ranger Heater Not Working
Ants on the wall of a house.
Homemade Ant Killer Recipes
🎄