Orange Juice Concentrate on Carpet

One day while rummaging thru my extra freezer in the back of my house. I sat a 12 oz. can of frozen orange juice up on the top of the freezer, forgetting about it. A few days later, I heard a noise. What I found was a partial can of thawed orange juice on top of the freezer, and the rest had run all down the front of my freezer and into my light gray carpet. I was lucky that it didn't explode onto the ceiling area. What a mess though! My question is --- does anyone know what takes orange juice concentrate out of carpet? Many thanks to those who answer!

Terri

I use Shout Spray On any of my carpet spills.

you might try straight peroxide. or if that doesn't get it, wet the area with peroxide and sprinkle on some baking soda and scrub it in with a soft brush. rinse and repeat as often as needed. this will take blood out of jeans so it should do pretty good on orange juice too. good luck.

I know that when I had pets, and they did their liquid business on the rug..I used ginger ale or club soda. Baking soda may help, too. and oops for the Orange Juice. I have done that...we now store our cans (of frozen juice) in ziplock type bags. Just make sure they close.