Freezing Orange Juice

Freezing orange juice is a good way to preserve either freshly squeezed juice or excess cartons you got on sale at the market. This is a guide about freezing orange juice.

Can orange juice be frozen? I recently read that cartons of milk can be frozen, so I got to wondering what else can be frozen?

Sandy from Stoughon, WI

Answers

By grandma. (Guest Post)
Best Answer

I have frozen juice in cartons for years. Just make sure it is totally defrosted before drinking, and shake it before opening.

How long can you keep orange juice you have frozen in a bottle?

By Anita

Answers

Make sure you have some headspace in the container, because it will expand. Concentrate can last a year. Regular juice would last less time. I would use in a few months

I need juice cartons to freeze orange juice. Is it possible to let me know were I can go? Thank you.

By Becky

Answers

I would just use soda bottles. Clean them out real good with hot water, fill them 2/3 with orange juice and put them on an angle in the freezer to freeze.

When you're ready to drink one let it thaw most of the way, give it a good shake to remix it and get pulp distributed thru the juice and drink away.