Just wanted to say "thank you" - Categories:

Food FixesFood Tips

Just wanted to say "thank you"

I just want to say thank you so much for all of the quick and simple recipes that everyone submits. I care for my uncle 24/7 that lives with me. He was diagnosed with Alzheimer's last year, and, depending on the kind of day he is having, I don't always have time to cook up a large meal. The recipes submitted here are quick, easy and nutritious. You guys don't know how much I appreciate you and your recipes.

Jenny in KY

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

Catherine,

I learned that Ginko Biloba helps with Alzheimer's ,

because it helps to open up the tiny blood vessels in the brain which have constricted. Taken alone it may take up to 6 months to begin working, but if it is used with a little cayenne powder tea, it will begin to work almost immediately.

Jenny, I used to take care of my father in law and i would make up meals and put serving on divided plates and wrap them and put in the freezer then take them out when i didn't have time to cook and put them in the microwave

Food and Recipes Food Tips Food FixesJanuary 16, 2005
Two men Dressed as Storm Troopers
Making a Clone Trooper Costume
Beautiful woman with frizzy hair looking at her comb, with a pained expression
Remedies for Frizzy Hair
daughter giving mother a gift
Thank You Speech for Mother's 80 Birthday
thank you note ideas
Sending Thank You Notes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 24, 2016 at 8:48:42 AM on 10.0.0.107 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.